Thursday, July 22, 2010

because things kept fall apart.

Building my thoughts for them to finally come together to make sense; but it would eventually fall back down by some sort of distraction. A lot had fell apart over the last couple of months- whether it be friendships or relationships…nothing was pretty much the same anymore. A drastic change in some people and the more I tried to ignore the changes the more I saw myself distancing myself from it all. In the beginning I tried to defend the actions of them but then I began to see that it was something I didn’t even understand to defend. So an ear I became without uttering any words because the advice given wouldn’t be taken. Cool is something we will always remain but to be looked at the same way is something I don’t see happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment