Tuesday, July 20, 2010

to my masterpiece

It starts and ends with you. “Things have been so crazy and hectic”, didn’t really know how to be certain with the way I was feeling because emotions change time after time. I guess you can say I always knew a decision needed to be made; and I knew that I would be the one to do so- but it was something that I prolonged- until I realized that there would be causalities- ME being the main one. I chose to wait for a time that my choice would be made from acceptance and not anger or frustration. You know that I care so very deeply about you; and I know for me you feel the same. It’s hard for me to let these letters gather together to say what you are about to read. So I will hold out a little longer because I feel things changing again, just know that "I'll always love ya; and I hope you feel the same".

No comments:

Post a Comment