Thursday, September 30, 2010

In front of my eyes

And here goes my farewell to you BlogSpot.

From day one you were my comfort zone; a place where I learned to open up after prior issues with doing so. You helped me grow in many more ways than one. Though sometimes you may have not understood me and what I left to linger on this page I knew if I gave you sometime you would eventually catch it. So I came to you hours and sometimes days at a time. I’ve geared away many times before giving up on everything that we shared but it wasn’t long before I returned.

Special connections made in a complex situation while processing his thoughts-logically on love- behind my eyes. As complicated as that may sound that is how complicated it is or we made it.

Analyzing and looking back on everything now is difficult for me; because this is a situation that I never saw myself being in since I never meant to develop these kind of feelings for you. And what I realized is that as we grow we learn to invest more in each “relationship” that we build with others, and with every “relationship” lost you lose a part of yourself and whatever feelings that you have devoted to it.

So yes I’m a bit hurt because I thought I was compromising with someone who cared about me but in reality I was holding back for something that never truly existed. I want and wanted so much to believe that things would get better but that’s a wish that I let go a couple of days ago.

And though I will always- always have love for you, I have to accept the fact that love doesn’t change the negative; and I’m content with my decision because I know that “I've only tried to be there for you”. I just hope one day you see everything the way that it really is-not my way or yours- just the way it truly is.

No comments:

Post a Comment