Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Late night insecurities

“I’ve loved the stars too fondly to be afraid of the night” but when the night hits it’s not only me, my thoughts come rushing in never leaving me alone in my darkest hour. I will never understand how I wouldn’t let certain things cross my mind during the day but once the night hits that’s when my mind wants to think of every and anything leaving me confused and somewhat insecure. I constantly find myself in the same place over and over again. Left not knowing if things are really what they appear to be or if I’m thinking too much into it. I tried hard to run far away from you but you somehow caught up to me Love. A word that is so easy to utter but difficult to define. "I can't tell you what it really is, I can only tell you what it feels like".

No comments:

Post a Comment