Monday, May 17, 2010

My favorite guys


Yooo Bros…. Even though 98.99% of the time I want to just suplex you 2/3 of the group the other 1.01% over comes my anger towards you guys. It doesn’t even surprise me how close I became with you guys this past year, and though I don’t say you have always had my back when I needed each of you.

BMW…. Dam I don’t want to be soft anything but I love you for real, always there when I need to talk and even when I don’t want to talk. You help throughout this semester more than anyone else and I will forever be grateful for that. Though I have to yell at you everyday to Calm the f down, and stop acting like a 5 year old you are always serious when I needed you to be.

Grandpa- I guess all I have to say is that you are a funny guy in your own little way and very mysterious at that. You are the more sensitive one out of the group and the less (w)reckless one I guess that’s where it gives the group some kind of balance.

Mr. One arm Willie….I don’t even know where to start with you. I never fought with someone so much in my life, but despite all of our arguments and I still look at you the same. This has been a crazy year but I wouldn’t change a thing, because it helped to open my eyes and handle things in a different way.

No comments:

Post a Comment